Whitehorse Rifle and Pistol Club, a volunteer run organization, is looking to recruit three new Range Safety Officers.
- Be a current member of the WRPC with a minimum of three years of membership.
- Possess a valid Canadian Possession Acquisition License (PAL) for both non-restricted and restricted firearms.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively and accurately communicate and enforce safe shooting standards by all range users.
- Be a responsible firearms owner and active shooter with a commitment to ensuring a safe shooting environment.
- Be committed to performing the various duties of the Range Safety Officer which includes active participation in the operational responsibilities of the range, organizing and supervising shooting events, as well as one to two shifts per month as range safety officer during public access nights.
Selection of Range Safety Officers will be made by the Club Executive and Chief Range Safety Officer. Applications will be accepted until May 1st, 2014.
Submit your name and contact information to email@example.com, through the “Contact Us” link on the website or by snail mail to Box 30078, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 5M2.