Understanding and applying the range safety rules is critical to everyone’s safety therefore new members are required to participate in a range orientation prior to using the facility. Upon completion of a range orientation the designated Range Safety Officer may issue a gate key to a member in good standing who is committed to accepting the responsibility that goes with the privilege of access.
- Orientation takes approximately an hour and is conducted during daylight hours.
- Bring your membership card or proof of payment with you.
- Associate members in a dual or family membership are encouraged to attend a range orientation.
- Gate locks are changed at the end of the membership year.
- New year gate keys are issued to members in good standing once the old key is handed in.
- Only the primary member is issued a gate key.
- Individuals whose membership has lapsed more than a year, will be required to complete a range orientation in order to again acquire a gate key.
To be included in the next range orientation, complete the following details and Submit